At Live Well Health Clubs, we empower every individual to live their best life. Taking part in group training is one of the greatest things that we encourage because it instils a sense of teamwork and motivation. When you join the Live Well community, you can receive many opportunities to improve your lifestyle. This includes:
STAY ACCOUNTABLE WITH GROUP TRAINING
Taking part in group training as often as possible is the best way to improve your health and wellness goals. You are able to constantly strive towards achieving your best life. When you workout with a team, you are able to integrate accountability into your life and having such accountability is great for achieving everything that you desire.
LIVE FROM A BLANK CANVAS
- Bring the water to a boil. Remove from the heat and add the loose tea or tea bags. Steep for around 10 minutes. Strain the tea into a clean jar, add the sugar and whisk until dissolved. Let it cool to room temperature. Add the piece of kombucha mother or kombucha drink. Cover with a muslin or paper towel and fix with a rubber band.
- If using the mother, let it sit for one week, then check and taste. If it is too sweet then let it brew for longer. If using kombucha drink, then after the first week you should check it every couple of days. A kombucha skin should start to form on the surface of the tea.
- Ferment until it reaches the desired taste. You can enjoy it sweet or wait longer for a sour and fizzy kombucha. When you are happy with the taste, then transfer the liquid into another jar and refrigerate.
- Make sure that you only use clean equipment when handling kombucha. If mold appears on the surface then throw everything away and start over.
If you start your day with a blank canvas, then anything is possible, allowing you to live with an open mind. An open mind creates great opportunity and possibility. At Live Well Health Clubs we are passionate about seeing each day as a blank canvas. You can be the art director of your own life and create something that is enriching.
Go into each group training class with an open mind and heart, without having any expectations. You will begin to see many positives come from this because group training offers the chance for you to reach personal goals as well as team goals.
After every group training class, there will always be time to stretch. One of the best stretches to do is the child’s pose and knee-to-chest is also great too. These stretches are great to incorporate into your daily life, even when you do not have time to attend group training or the gym.
This old-school yoga pose works on your hamstrings and spinal extensors. It helps to relieve pain, stress and tension that you can have along your spine, neck, and shoulders.
Its relaxing effect on your body and also helps to loosen up tight lower back muscles. It promotes flexibility and blood circulation along the spine.
Here are the steps to follow a child’s pose – stretches for lower back pain.
- Put your hands and knees on the ground. Sink back through your hips to rest them on your heels.
- Hinge at your hips as you fold forward. Slowly walk your hands out in front of you.
- Rest your belly on your thighs softly.
- Extend your arms in front of you or alongside your body with your palms facing upwards.
- Focus on breathing deeply. Be mindful about relaxing any areas of tension or tightness.
- Hold this pose for up to 2 minutes.
This stretch relaxes your hips, thighs, and glutes. It is a beautiful stretch because it promotes overall relaxation throughout the body. Follow these steps for a perfect knee-to-chest stretch.
- Lay down on your back. Place both knees bent and put your feet flat on the floor.
- Keep your left knee bent.
- Draw your right knee into your chest and clasp your hands behind your thigh. Always avoid lifting your hips.
- Breathe deeply, releasing any pain, stress or tension.
- Hold this pose for 3 minutes.
- Repeat with the other leg.