Are you looking for some gym motivation to help reach your health, wellness and fitness goals? When you sign up to Live Well Health Clubs, we promise your gym motivation will be strong. This is because we provide gym motivation by offering world-class training programs. These programs are designed to truly inspire you to live your best life.
Good Life Gym
What do we mean by a good life gym? Well, we mean that showing up to the gym each day does not have to feel like a chore. When you opt for a 24-hour fitness facility like Live Well Health Clubs you will have the best gym motivation. This is because we aim to make every member’s journey exciting. We promise that grabbing your gym bag and hitting the gym is the fitness passport to your new life!
Need a workout mix to change things up a little? You don’t have to perform the same training every day at Live Well Health Clubs. This is because we have a range of facilities for all walks of life.
Live Well Health Clubs Locations
Live Well Health Clubs operates in a range of convenient locations in Sydney. You can book in for a free gym session today to see the benefits for yourself. We welcome everyone to the family and promise exceptional service.
Live Well Health Clubs Gregory Hills
16/1 Gregory Hills Drive
Gregory Hills NSW 2557
Live Well Health Clubs Rouse Hill
4 Commercial Road
Rouse Hill NSW 2155
Live Well Health Clubs Eastern Creek
MM1, 159 Rooty Hill Road South
Eastern Creek NSW 2766
10 Gym Quotes for Gym Motivation
Do you enjoy working towards achieving your health and wellness goals? It can be beneficial to create a vision board. This is what creates gym motivation. We have also come up with some gym quotes that you can use to attach to your vision board. This will motivate you to show up each day and achieve your goals. Here are 10 of our favourite quotes to use for gym motivation.
- ‘The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion’. – Arnold Schwarzenegger, seven-time Mr Olympia
- ‘Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it’. – Henry David Thoreau, poet and philosopher
- ‘All progress takes place outside the comfort zone’. – Michael John Bobak, digital artist
- ‘If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous’. – Bret Contreras, sports scientist
- ‘The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary’. – Vidal Sassoon, hairstylist and businessman
- ‘The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?’. – Greg Plitt, fitness model
- ‘Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right’. – Henry Ford, industrialist
- ‘The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus’. – Bruce Lee, actor and martial artist
- ‘You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them’. – Michael Jordan, basketball player
- ‘Action is the foundational key to all success’. – Pablo Picasso, visual artist
Gym Motivation Videos
There are many gym motivation videos out there to support you on your journey. Music is a key part of any workout. Ensure you have access to a motivational playlist, anytime, anywhere. This inspires you to work better within your fitness program. Check out this gym motivation video which is a workout mix created for 2020.